B Complex Original - Apple & Peach
Complete and balanced formula of B-group vitamins. To help the body metabolize nutrients for the maintenance of good health. No added sugar.
B-Complex original helps the body to metabolize nutrients (fats, carbohydrates and proteins), to maintain optimum health.
B-group vitamins are indispensable and complementary, which is why a complete formula is so important. Land Art’s B-Complex original formula contains optimal concentrations, is more efficient and easier to assimilate than most other brands.
- Regulate the therapeutic balance of the nervous system, help to cope with stress, provide energy and decrease the feeling of fatigue;
- Contribute to a general feeling of well-being and to maintain good health;
- Support the growth of tissue and the formation of red blood cells;
- Help to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- Facilitate the assimilation of iron;
- Contribute to the decrease of cholesterol levels;
- Be beneficial for brain cells;
- Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day
- Adolescents (9 to 17 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day
- Take with Food
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 36 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), 30 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), 82 mg
- Vitamine B6 (chlorhydrate de pyridoxine), 27 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 9 mg
- Biotin, 90 mcg
- Folic acid (folate), 720 mcg
Non-MedicinalWater from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, natural peach aroma, citric acid, Xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
What is the relationship between B vitamins and depression?
During studies, it has been noted that people suffering from depression are often deficient in B-group vitamins, particularly B6, B9 (folic acid) and B12. These nutrients play an important role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine.
My urine has turned yellow; is this normal?
Don’t be worried if there is a change in color of the urine when taking a supplement of the B-group vitamins. This phenomenon is absolutely normal.
Why is the quantity of each B-vitamin different?
In order to adequately provide for all of your vitamin B needs. Our body has different needs for each vitamin and those in the B-group are no different. Too much of one vitamin may have undesirable side effects and be detrimental to the proper functions of metabolism. A well balanced formula, such as the one created by Land Art, must take into consideration the different ratios of each vitamin.
For all orders placed before 12pm, we will attempt to deliver your order (or have it ready for pickup if you prefer) the next business day. No orders will be available for shipment or pickup on weekends and holidays. If we cannot source one or more of your items we will contact you to offer alternatives. Store credit or a refund will be applied if you do not wish to take one of our alternative suggestions.
Similar Recommended & Popular Products