Vancouver's Original Bone Broth Bar
WELCOME TO VANCOUVER'S ORIGINAL BONE BROTH BAR (inside our Home on the Range Organics store)
Open from 10.30am until closing at 6pm you can collect a hot nutritious cup (8oz or 12oz) of delicious organic Nourish Yourself© bone broth to go!
Rotating daily broth flavors include: Grass Fed Beef, Grass Fed Lamb, Grass Fed Veal, Organic Chicken, Organic Turkey, Free Range Duck and Japanese Dashi and our Vegan friendly "Defender" Broth. Cup sizes are 8 or 12oz and start at $5+tax each and you can add a garnish (50c extra) of fermented egg yolk, lime chili oil or Ras El Hanout. We have also added a quail egg, tagaradashi and offer seasonal garnishes in store.
Looking to have bone broth at your next event? We would love to help!
We can pour tasty and nutritious broth for events of all sorts, weddings, corporate team building, birthdays, etc. You choose the broth and garnishes and we come and serve it up, or drop it off and pick it up after the event. Looking for more information? Please email us at allen (at) hotro.ca. with your event details.
Infographic courtesy of https://www.cognitune.com/
Why broth not coffee?
Unlike coffee, broth can help hydrate your body and nourish it. It helps to fight inflammation and significantly boosts gut health!
Here are 10 great reasons you should visit us and drink our delicious broths:
- Great for post work out as its recuperative properties directly stimulate regrowth of connective body tissue.
- The natural way to fight colds and flus. This is how your grandmother used to fight the common cold! Studies show that having chicken broth in particular (and other broths as well) increases the number of white blood cells that fight common colds and flus.
- Helps reduce food allergies and intolerances.
- Helps reduce cellulite. Bone broths help to slow down structural changes in your skin's tissue by strengthening elastin fibres, to make cellulite less visible. As we age our skin becomes thinner so it is easier to see blemishes below the surface whereas collagen can reverse this trend if you exercise regularly and moderate your diet through bone broth consumption.
- Reduces inflammation. Collagen is the body's natural healing workhorse but after our early twenties we slow production of collagen, and providing a natural boost is essential. Broth contains plenty of the anti-inflammatory amino acids glycine and proline.
- Greatly improves joint health by helping with bone formation and natural repair. Broths contain magnesium, phosphorus and calcium plus a host of other nutrients. Also contains glucosamine which can promote regrowth of collagen even after your early twenties.
- Great for your skin, hair and nails. Brings natural shine to your hair and luster to your nails. Your skin is given a natural moisturizing through the influx of collagen, from the inside out - the healthy way.
- Because glycine is found in broths, it is often used to help promote healthy sleep and helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Broth helps to heal leaky gut syndrome (by protecting and healing the mucusal lining of the digestive tract through collagen)
- It tastes fantastic and helps suppress your appetite before a meal helping you lose weight naturally.
We have been supplying broth to the Lower Mainland for over 3 and a half years, so come join us for North America's first and original broth bar.